- Pre-litigation strategy
- Legal Notices
Specific types of matters handled by the Firm
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- White Collar & Cyber Crimes
- Regulatory litigation under Food laws, exchange control laws, legal metrology, money laundering
- Intellectual property (enforcement and infringement proceedings)
- Employment law (litigation and regulatory proceedings)
- Suit for injunction; suit for specific performance; suit for recovery.
- Representing clients before the District Court, High Court, specialised Tribunals and Supreme Court of India.
- Drafting of demand legal notices, plaints, written statements, rejoinders and evidence by way of affidavits.
- Drafting and representing clients in necessary applications, for temporary injunction, notice for discovery, rejection of plaint, judgment on admission.
- Representing clients in framing of issues, admission denial of documents and final arguments.
- Shareholder disputes, management disputes, minority rights, insolvency and bankruptcy claim and defence.
- Representing clients before Tribunals, Appellate Tribunals and before Supreme Court.
- Tribunal led M&A and corporate restructuring.
- Insolvency and liquidation proceedings.