Due Diligence Services
- Undertaking due diligence of various types of properties: Services include verification of ownership, title, rights, interest or lease rights and extent of such rights, adequacy and validity of registrations, approvals, licenses, encumbrance status (verifiable from public records), statutory dues, litigation and dispute searches (verifiable from public records).
- Drafting, negotiation and closing of real estate transaction documents such as sale deeds, conveyance deeds, lease deeds, leave and license agreements, development agreements, joint development agreements, O&M and similar service and management agreements.
- Corporate structuring, restructuring, joint venture, investments (private equity), exits having real estate as primary asset.
- Advising lenders and financial institutions in relation to the real estate financing transactions including advice on creation of charge/mortgage on immovable properties and drafting and negotiation of mortgage deeds, memorandum of entry, security documents and loan agreements.
- Drafting standard form agreements such as agreement to sell, builder buyer agreements, lease agreements, leave and license agreements, construction contracts, EPC contracts, project management and project development contracts.
- Drafting, negotiation and closing of construction service agreements, RFP’s, bid documents for calling bids for selection of various service providers such as architects, engineers, advisors, environmental advisors and consultants, service agreements.
Real Estate Regulatory Services
- Advising and assisting in relation to procurement of project specific registrations, approvals, licenses, clearances for residential and commercial real estate projects.
- Advising clients in relation to various real estate specific laws including Land Acquisition Act, Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, REITS, SEBI – CIS, Consumer Protection Act.